(November 30, 2017) Robert and Maureen McQuillan encourage those going through challenging times, especially leaders who teach solid scripture truths…
Ever wonder which unrealistic idiot came up with ‘Just trust Jesus and everything will be absolutely fine in life’ or ‘The Christian life will be like a bed of roses so no worries’ or led new converts to think Christianity is ‘Easy Street to heaven’ – or that ‘Ministry’s great… all fame and glamour, no hassles.’
Probably some dodo man, think you wise realistic ladies!
The reality is that …
- Life is a gift from God, to be appreciated each new day and lived to the full as best possible.
- Ministry is a privilege, not to taken carelessly or irresponsibly as it must honour the Lord.
- Unfortunately we have a lying, distracting enemy!
- Although we can fully trust God and his word for our needs, we live in a fallen world.
- Life itself – not just Satan – can unexpectedly unleash furious storms against us!
Bad things happen, even to Christians! (more…)