(September 9, 2018) Ed Delph shares another timely thought-provoker…
One of the most famous stories in the Bible is Luke 15. Although generally known as ‘the prodigal son chapter’ it is about putting three lost things back into circulation. It’s about…
- A restoration of dignity and purpose.
- Lost people getting back to the main road again after lengthy delays and detours.
- How God’s compassion never gives up.
- Seeing the essence of a person, not just the behaviour of a person.
- Having the love to accept people for who they are but not letting them under achieve perpetually.
Lost… and without a good future
The chapter starts with Jesus talking to a crowd of people about a lost sheep, a lost coin and a lost son… being lost they had no future. (more…)