- UK – Sir Cliff cleared!
- WEST VIRGINIA – Coal Country revival.
- LAKE FOREST – Divorced Christians and sexual morals.
SOUTH YORKSHIRE, UK
Cliff Richard, has been cleared of sex assault claims
Dan Wooding reports good news…
British Christian pop singer, Sir Cliff Richard, has been cleared of sex assault allegations after the Crown Prosecution Service announced it would bring no charges following a two-year police inquiry.
A controversial investigation
According to the Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk), the singer will face no further action following the controversial South Yorkshire Police investigation into allegations of historical sexual abuse.
Prosecutors announced on Thursday (June 16) morning that there was ‘insufficient evidence to prosecute’ the veteran entertainer after the police investigation that cost an estimated £800,000 [about $1.5 million USD). (more…)
- PENNSYLVANIA – spiritual boldness
- USA – Atheists don’t have no songs!
- HIGHTON, Vic, Australia – Different kind of Pentecost Sunday emphasis
- UK – London’s first Muslim Mayor
Boldness for ministry
Author Hope Flinchbaugh shares how the Holy Spirit changed ministries …
In the book of Acts we read how the Holy Spirit came in wonderful power and filled his people with boldness – enabling them to minister the gospel ‘with signs following.’
- Acts 4:31 – ‘After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.’
- Acts 9:28 – ‘So Saul stayed with them and moved about freely in Jerusalem, speaking boldly in the name of the Lord.’
- Acts 14:3 – ‘So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.’