(December 4, 2021) Norman and Margaret Moss share a meditation…
Some months back we were rejoicing in the birth of our 17th great grandchild, and all was well with us!
Shortly afterwards we had fresh reason to rejoice about God’s grace! Our daughter Verity was diagnosed with cancer, yet she has had total peace throughout this time. So many of our friends were praying for her, and we thank you all for your prayers. On September 30 she had robotic surgery and made a brilliant recovery. Such is the grace of God.
Many reasons to rejoice for God’s grace
So much can happen in a few brief weeks… but we live in daily dependence on the grace and love of our Father in heaven.
Meditating on 2 Timothy 2:1, ‘Be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus,’ we felt the Lord was saying the following:
- Live in my grace. It is full and overflowing with love.
- Explore my grace. It is unending. Love every part of it.
- Be full of my grace in all forgiveness and love.
- Be abounding in my grace. There is no weakness in it, no thinning of it in any part.
- Be covered by my grace. It covers in every way, giving comfort where there is any pain.
- Be strong in my grace. It eases and cleanses and renews in every part.
- Enjoy my grace. It is nothing if it is not generous. I pour it out lavishly on all my people.